*TeleTitle Counties: California: Alameda, Contra Costa, Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Hawaii.
Search Logic Improvements – Individual Name Logic
- Searches name as a string even though it is entered as Last, First, Middle
- DataTrace predefined common nicknames are available for first name only
- Run/Reverse generates additional results by reversing last name and first name
- Middle Name field will allow users to enter an initial or full middle name (up to 12 characters)
- Foreign prefix combinations are automatically run when foreign prefixes are identified in entered name.
- Contains logic is applied to the whole name entered as opposed to last name only. Combinations of the entered name utilize 2 out of the 3 words no matter how they are entered.
Search Logic Improvements – Business/Trust Name Logic
- Merge Business and Trust search into a single search.
- Specific words will generate results that may have been entered as an abbreviated word.
- Special characters are removed and replaced with a space.
- Consecutive double and single letters are squeezed together
- Numeric values and word values for numbers are converted to numeric values and then into word form; both are checked.
- If entered name ends with an “S” to make the word plural, the word is also searched without the “S”.
- Low weighted words to avoid unnecessary returns. (Family, Trust, and other common words)
- Wild card character (*) can be used at the end of a business name. Use of wildcard will turn off all special logic.
- Words from entered name are matched anywhere in the database name, in any order.
- Business/Trust matching percentage also controls contains logic.
- 75%, 50% a match is found when 60% of the entered words are found in the name string.
- 90%, 100% all entered words are matched exactly as entered.