The Order Management tool has been updated to increase functionality and provide visibility into orders initiated through automation (TIQ and TIQE).
- Ability to View all orders for Company (all branches, all users)
- When State and County are set to All, Company and Branch will be disabled, and order grid will return all orders for logon users default company and branch.
- When State and County are set to a specific county, Company and Branch will be enabled, and user can change company (if security permits) and branch (all will return all orders for all branches tied to the company)
- Ability to Datedown all orders for Company (all branches all users)
- User can datedown all orders in the order grid (including orders for all branches/users)
- Note: User will only be able to Close/Cancel their own orders (branch/user must be same as logon branch/user). Ability Close/Cancel orders for all branches and all users requires admin rights granted through security.
- Ability to filter order grid by Order Origin (application where order was first opened in)
- DTS returns all orders that were opened in DTS
- TIQ returns all orders that were opened through TIQ (must be a TIQ customer)
- TIQE returns all orders that were opened through TIQE (must be a TIQE)
- Order Grid has been updated to include Branch and User columns
- Users can see all orders for all users tied to the same branch
- Ability to see all orders for all branches tied to company
- Select a specific State/County to enable the ability to change branch (if security permits multiple branches.
- Ability to see orders for all companies that logon user’s security allows access to
- Select a specific State/County to enable the ability to change Company (if security permits multiple companies
- New security setting will allow Company and Branch Admins to Close/Cancel all orders
- Company Admin can close/cancel all orders for all branches tied to the company
- Branch Admin can close/cancel all orders for the branch
- User can only close/cancel their own orders. If an attempt to close/cancel orders for other users, they will be blocked, and a popup warning will display.
The Order Management tool provides additional tools for TIQE orders.
- Ability to filter by TIQE Order Status.
- TIQE Order Status is only enabled if the logon user has access to TIQE orders.
- TIQE Order Status column
- TIQE Order Status column will only display in the order grid for TIQE orders.
- Notes Order Actions button
- Click on notes button in the Order Actions column on the order grid to view TIQE notes.
- Notes button will only be enabled if order contains TIQE notes
- TIQE notes are as follows, and will only display if type of note was sent from TIQE for the order:
- Order Handling